Attach files and we will process them and send them back to you. Use the following instructions.
How to take an Aura Photograph
- The minimum room size is 10 by 10 feet
- Wall must be clean and white, light colors will do
- Keep the light stand 6 feet away from the person
- The bulb must be three feet away from the person and should be one foot above the head
- Ask the person to remove all clothes (except undergarments) and any other articles
- Women can wear pants
- Stand the person adhering to the wall, so that there is no shadow.
- Adjust the bulb according to the person’s height
- Switch off all lights besides the aura bulb. There should be no source of light and avoid being around mirrors.
- Start taking photographs of full body and major parts one by one
Sequence of Photographs
- First Take Half Body (Without Zoom).
- Now zoom & take only Face and throat).
- Take only chest (By Zoom).
- Take full abdomen (By Zoom).
- Take Both Legs (Without Zoom).
- Take close up of knees (By Zoom).
- Turn right & take half body normally (Without Zoom).
- Turn to back stick to wall take half body (Without Zoom).
- Zoom & take back of the head.
- Zoom takes upper back & neck.
- Zoom & take back (Lumbar) area.
- Take full leg (Without Zoom).
- Take Close up of back of Leg (By Zoom).
- Turn left take half body (Without Zoom).
- Zoom & take close up of liver area.